Hawg Wild Water Toy & Houseboat Rentals is located on Lake Greeson at Self Creek Lodge and Marina. Our houseboat features a: 4 private bedroom,1 1/2 bathroom, comfortable living space, fully equipped kitchen, along with clean linens, TV, DVD, gas grill, bar on upper deck and water slide.
2018 Rental Rates
3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
| Mid Week|
|7 Nights||$3,650||Depart- Monday/ Friday|
3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
|Return- Monday/ Friday|
- Reservations cannot be made online. Just give us a call at 870-398-4120 to confirm your reservation.
- The renter must be a responsible adult 25 years or older with a valid drivers license and credit card. Sorry debit cards are not accepted.
- Renters are required to sign a rental agreement, waiver and occupant list before boarding.
- A deposit of $500.00 is required to hold your reservation. This can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or check.
- The full amount of your trip is due 60 days prior to your departure. Your $500.00 deposit is not applied to your remaining balance, but is covered to a damage deposit which is held until the boat is returned reasonably clean and undamaged. The deposit is refunded by check within 10 business days of your return. Note refunds from credit card transactions are charged a 3% processing fee.
- If your reservation is made less than 60 days before your reservation then full payment is due at time of reservation along with the $500 damage deposit
- Cancellations made prior to 60 days of arrival are charged $150.00 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 60 days of departure are subject to total forfeiture of entire rental fee. If the houseboat can be re-rented your rental fee minus and credit card charges will be refunded by check.
- Rental fees do not include tax or fuel. The tanks are full at departure and must be refilled upon return. The renter is required to pay Self Creek Lodge & Marina for all fuel used at the time of refueling. (Please allow enough time for refueling prior to your check out time.) All boats must be at the no-wake zone by 10:00 a.m.
- No personal barbecue grills or fryers can be used on the boats.
- No gas cans or batteries are allowed on the boats.
- Personal boats can be towed with the houseboat once beyond the no-wake zone.
- The renter is responsible for any damages to the houseboat during their trip.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed for any reason.
- Any violation of the rental policy will result in loss of entire deposit
- Please note that Hawg Wild Houseboat Rental cannot be responsible for loss of cruising time due to inclement weather, personal injury, illness, accident, change of plans, or mechanical failures.